Customer/Quilt Friend Comments and Testimonies
- I just had to tell you thanks for providing your row pattern for free download. That was so nice of you and it’s a great row! So few shops are doing this so I wanted you to know how much it’s appreciated. Sally M. November 2015
- OMG! The volleyball ornaments came today...they are unbelievable! More gorgeous than I imagined! Thank you so much and I'll be back! You guys ROCK! Jamie XOXO - May 15, 2015
- Thank you again for creating such a beautiful, unique and personal gift for us to give Jennifer. Karen M. (Aug. 2014)
- Dear Colleen - This is long overdue... I wanted to tell you how much my daughter enjoyed her high school music t-shirt quilt. She just left for college and she took it with her. I brag about your work all the time now. You are a gifted quilter and I can see how much love you put into each stitch. You don't just sew a quilt, you create a masterpiece and I am honored to have one of you many beautiful quilts. You bring joy and warmth everywhere you go. Thank you for your professionalism, kindness and gift of quilting. If you need a quilt, this is the woman to call! Blessings the DiSandro family.
- Hello Colleen - I purchased a "Wacker" from you at the Rising Sun Quiltfest several years ago... you are the topic of conversation, after I recommended your "Wacker" on Facebook's Quiltville's Open Forum - woohoo - hope many people order one! I Love mine! Hugs to you, and hope all is well.... Lorry
- My friend and I were at your open house in August and I had a great time. Your shop is great and fabrics are beautiful. I loved the kits and we came home with several kits that I can't wait to get started onl Hope to see you at some of the quilt shows coming up. Lorraine R.
- Hi, I bought one of your "Wackers" at the Shipshewana Quitl Show. You had said to let you know how I liked it..... I do like it! I was teased about buying it and what I paid for it, but it does work! I came home and wacked a bunch of blocks that I had done previously and I wasn;t liking the way they were laying down. After wacking them with the "Wacker" they lay down nicely. Sincerely, Janene
- Thanks so much for making my cactus flower in stained glass - I know I will love it! Jan M.
- John, thank you for making that beautiful one-of-a-kind glass plates for me! I love it! I can't believe how close you were able to make it to our guild logo pin. I will treasure it always - what a great reminder of my time as President. Thank you! Julie K.
- John, The oval masterpiece you created for our President was a wonderful success. Everyone in the guild (Pride of the Prairie) loved it and of course I dropped huge hints about how I would like the next masterpiece! Thanks again - Sandy P.
- Colleen, I hope I'm not becoming a pest, but I just had to share with you a fabulous use for your "Wacker". I am putting piping and binding on a tiny quilt to donate to Ami Simm's Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative. After I get piping and binding sewn to the quilt, I press the binding back to reveal the piping and poke the point of the iron into the corners to press those little miters. Sometime I then flip the quilt over and press the binding to the back so it's easier to hand sew.... You can imagine there is a bit of bulk in the corners with the extra seam allowances of the piping and the cording too, so I "Wacked" em. Oh, good gracious!! I wish you could feel these corners. I teach two binding classes and you can bet I'll be adding the "wacking" with the "Wacker". Perhaps I should go back and "wack" every corner of every q2uilt I have! Quilt on! Susan Cleveland - owner of Pieces Be With You.....
- I purchased a "Wacker" from you at the Houston International Quilt Festival. I cannot thank you enough! I have been whacking unruly seams for a long time with a tack hammer (which wasn't so great). The "Wacker" is wonderful!!! Linda K.
- Hi, I was in Houston for the Internationa Quilt Fair and purchased several items from your booth, including the "Wacker" I took it to a class at my local quilt shop here in West Australia, it was quite a hit! Jenny D.
- I met you at the quilt show and bought your "Wacker" Turns out it's one of the best tools I have! Of course, I use it in my quilting but I also use it sometimes in general sewing. There;s times when I just want a seam allowance, etc. to lie flatter and the "Wacker" really does the trick. Chris W.
- Everyone who sees the quilt you custom made for us just raves over it! I love it!!! I sure do wish my Mom was here to see it. She's have loved it and been so proud of you. You gave me a wonderful gift in the quilt you made for Jimmy. Lov Karen C. New Jersey
- Your shop is beautiful.... bright, friendly, very helpful and great fabric selections I don't see everywhere else! Will be waiting for new class offerings. Sue K.